Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crafting inpiration for the week!


 
Here's some more creativity to brighten your day!

 
Part of the theme "Fresh Perspectives," new beginnings, and being creative, is setting your goals for the year.

 
To have your best year, you need to think about the goals that you will want to achieve for your best CRAFTING year yet?!?  For those who know me, know that I'm not that much of a goal setter. But this year is going to be different!

 
For crafting/scrapbooking, I have ONE goal for 2012 and here it is... to REALLY enjoy the time spent crafting my memories!

 
  • What are your goals for crafting your memories?
  • How do you keep track of your goals?
  • Do you write them down?

 
For next month's CTMH Club, we will be creating a journal that was created by my upline, Jessie, that you will be able to use for whatever occasion/event/subject you would like! However, the pictures I have, didn't show up correctly... :( BUT if you look at Jessie's Gallery, I guarantee that you will be inspired for the next month's club! She's AWESOME!!!

 
So for this week, this is your challenge.... what are your goals for 2012? If you haven't already, come up with some crafting goals to preserve memories, and write them down. You don't have to create an entire scrapbook... just write them on a post it note!

 
I'm excited to hear what everyone's come up with so until next week...let's get the creativity and fun rolling for 2012!

 
Missy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment